Last week appears a new BETA software to program Delta DOP-B HMI’s.
It’s call DOPSoft
This software contains several very interesting new features, I try to resume them below:
- Multi-Language System Menu/Message
– Import/Export Multi-language text (in CSV/Excel format)
- User-Define Sub-Marco Name
– Improve Marco Edit interface
– Universal printing driver with PCBridge.
- Rotating HMI display (90, 180 and 270 degrees).
– Rotating program elements (90, 180 and 270 degrees).
- Improve Historical Trend Graph element
– Advance element part list
– New Edit objects like the slider, List box and Combo box.
- Reset HMI option
– Flexible control/status block setting
- Picture from other programs can be pasted to the element directly
– Improve compile speed
– User-defined address for MAX/MIN limit of elements
If do you like to be Delta’s Beta tester, please download this software from our web site
And leave your commentaries below, We’re eager to know for your personal experience!
We’ll keep you informed for the final version release.